About This File
Click the Download button to copy the installer file to your Windows PC. Once the download is complete, open the file to install SlingPlayer.
SlingPlayer 2.0 for Windows Key Features
* See what's on with the Guide
The SlingPlayer Guide helps you find what's on and get there fast.
* Tune in to both analog and digital TV
Hybrid tuning support for the Slingbox PRO-HD
* Control live TV with the Live Video Buffer
Now you can pause, rewind or fast-forward up to 60 minutes of video.
* Find your Slingbox with Sling Accounts
Access your program line up and Slingbox information quickly and easily.
* Control your TV with the SlingRemote
It looks and behaves just like your real remote, right on your computer screen.
* Three ways to watch
Watch your TV in full screen, in a windowed mode, or docked on the side of your screen.
The faster your PC and home network are, the better the picture quality will be. When using SlingPlayer to watch TV over the Internet, your Internet upload speed at home is what matters. 256 kbps is the minimum suggested speed. Faster is better.
Here is the minimum of what you need to start Slinging:
* At least 1 Slingbox
* Microsoft WindowsÂ® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), or Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), or Windows XP SP3
* 1 GHz processor
* 256 MB RAM
* 150 MB available disk space for installation
* 1 GB available disk space for live TV buffering
* 24-bit graphics
* 16-bit sound
* Network connectivity
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.