Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hansolo

GERMAN CHANNELS FOR USA CHANNELS EXCLUSIV !

5 posts in this topic

HI PEOPLE,

I GOT:

GERMAN CHANNELS FOR USA CHANNELS EXCLUSIV ! FOR EXCAHNGE, DSL UPSTREAM AND CAPBLE TV IN GERMANY, ALL DIGITAL ;) AND EXCLUSIV !

WHAT I WANT:

US CHANNELS (MTV,VH1,BET,ESPN,ABC,SPIKE,NBA TV), DSL UPSTRAM (OR BETTER), AND EXCLUSIVITY !

JUST EMAIL ME !

THX !

Hello,

Would you be interested in an exchange with Australia?

Or can I pay?

Am interested in German language channels.

If you really want US, I might be able to do a 3-way swap with you as I have a lot of American friends.

Hi Hansolo,

Do you have any German Package for Rent ?

I have fIos Quantum media center system. With or 12000 HD recording hours. A few channels are in 1080p. Over 6000 channels. My internet speed is 300 up and 300 download. I have all channels except international additions. But I do have the Spanish package. As well as all sporting channels. Including English Primer League. I also get all Budesliga Games and most Ligue 1 games. Fox Soccer Plus, Bein Sorts English and Spanish and much more.

I have directv basic package just for the locals and sports channels/packages and NFL ticket. Other wise I don't care much for DTV.

I also have dishnetwork for foreign Channels only. German channel, French channels, Italian channels, Greek channels, Russian channels, Cantonese, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Arabic, Israel, Arabic, and Brazialian. Also for the Howard stern channel and , the Blaze channel.

I also have UVerse but is at a shared lake house. There are no different the fIos.

I also have an Apple TV with XBMC NAVI X, Mashup, live tv, ice films, FTV and so much more.

Also I have a MiniX 8 that is loaded. It also has XBMC with everything. It also has websites with over 20000 tv channels and websites like "wiziwig" that have just about all sporting events live. Also an app called Movie Box that have every movie you can think of.

Lastly an Apple TV 2 Jailbroken. Fully loaded. XBMC, too much to list. But everything you ca out on here. I have.

I know have 5 HDPRO's, Sling 500, SDPro, Classic, Solo. This may seem nuts but I kept upgrading as new boxes were released.

I am looking for just about anything and I am open to all offers. NO RENTELS, just trades.

Skyperfect Japan Satellite

Japanese cable (or and Japanese)

French TNT or cable (or any French)

Tahiti (French Polynesia)

Sky Go Germany with Bundesliga package

Sky England with BT Sports channels and all sports packages

I am open to all trades the more channels the better.

Slingtrader@mail.com

hey I live in ny with Altice usa cable system all channels and movie channels also comes with dvr recording and i can add a user id  and password to access tv network online for ondemand play list.  Using a slingbox 500 also have a slingbox pro hd.

I am looking for German tv channels linluding sports service 

thank you

joe