Rainman

Looking for Sky Sports HD in UK, I have good USA package

4 posts in this topic

I'm a UK expat looking to watch British TV - mainly sport (for the quality of commentary) and good comedies/drama etc that don't make it over here to Florida. I don't have a Slingbox yet but would get one plus a dedicated box from comcast (see http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/ and use zip 33432 and Boca Raton Digital). I have the Sports Entertainment pack that includes Fox Soccer and its 3 prem matches per weekend, champs league etc (as well as ESPN2 with one match per weekend + Champs League in HD). Obviously loads of other movie channels plus ZZZ till Jan (and possibly beyond because Comcast give it you free if they mess up and they often do).

Really would prefer HD, all Sky and dedicated box.

Reply if interested.

Cheers

Are you still looking for a trade? I have a Sky+ HD 1TB box available with the top package and great upload speed.

Hi lewis,

I live in canada and i would like to watch uk channels specially sky sports. Is there anyway you can give me like a trial account to test it ?

o and do you have aljazeera sports ?

Thanks.

If your still looking for an exchange I have a dedicated sky hd box with a built in 500gb DVR with the full sky hd movies and sport pack. It is also hard wired to a fibre optic broadband router. Not only that most sky boxes don't support component only hdmi (which the slingbox doesn't support) but I convert the signal so it kicks out the full 1080i sky dishes out. If your interested in a trade let me know as I'm looking for a long term exchange.

Thanks

Jay