Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thed13

Dedicated USA HD DVR to swap with your Sky / Virgin DVR

8 posts in this topic

I have a SlingBox Pro-HD hooked up to a dual tuner HD 1tb DVR box in the USA.  I have full cable with most premiums and On Demand.  I could also include the online -NBC sports channel- for the right deal.  That has all your soccer.  

Looking for Sky or Virgin with the same or close in return.  No companies or multi-users allowed.  I have respect for your bandwidth and would like the same in return.  The DVR is all yours and not shared other than you.  This is quite a commitment I've made and again, looking for the same. 

PM me only please. 

Still looking 

I have Sky World HD with a built in DVR and my speeds are 100mbs down and 10+mbs up and is not capped so you can stream 24/7. Looking for a long trustworthy exchange as I had with my last experience. I've tried to pm you but the forum says you can't receive them? Let me know if it's what your looking for.

Thanks,

Jason

Uktvsling, would you have a sky go login? id be interested in renting it from you if its available.

Hi superhornet75. Sorry, unfortunately there all being used.

I'm back looking for a long term exchange. DVR for DVR and pro-HD for pro-HD (black/grey version) or better.

@UKtvsling

Offering quantum fios with all Channel's. Except international add-on. I do have the Japanese channels though. You can record 12 show at once. My upload and download speed is 300mbps down and 300 Mbps up. I also have the Spanish package. I have all sports channels including Fox Soccer Plus, Bein Sports USA, and SNNBC. Since I subscribe to all channels, I get all premium On Demand.

I use 3 hdpro slingboxes. A solo, hdpro for XBMC ( is being upgraded to a HDpro) I also have a sling 500 for special trades only. And a classic for back up. And a few backup slingboxes, I have bought over the years.

I have dishnet, for German and French channels. As well as directv for nflticket and sports channels not available on fios.

I also have a minix 8 with XBMC and Kodi and USA on demand such as the apps only available in the states for on demand. Including netflix, amazon prime, hulu plus, watch espn and many Many more. Including the ones we aren't supposed to mention. I also can stream acestream, sopcast, and p2p streams on this device. Mobdro, NaviX, F.T.V, Videomix, cloud iptv,torrent streamer, ice films (which is netflix on steroids), and much much more. If there is an app for a channel that offers on demand. I have installed it. Including the UK, Switzerland, Australia, Germany, France, and japan. I use a smartVPN/smartDNS router firmware that knows to change with each app to allow login for the foreign countries.

I also have a jailbroken Apple TV, a razpberry pi b+ with many channels.

At my I office I have access to UVerse. With most channels.

I also have a HTPC with many terabytes if movies and HD audio.

I only have a few boxes left.

I am friends with almost all mods and have a great reputation.

I am looking for:

Teleclub CH

Sky uk w/ all sports channels

SkyPerfect Japan

Sky Deutschland w Bundeslgia packackage and all other sports.

German Kabel

South Africa

Australia foxtel

Sky Ireland

Sky Italy

France Canal w/ sports channels

I am open to all trades and understand you have Sky uk. Do you have all the sports channels? Including BT Sports package?

Email me at slingtrader @ mail dot com

Ready to trade.

Hi Tlucasjr. I've emailed you but in short I don't have BT Sport, only whats part of the sky world package (I.e. Sky sports, sky movies etc.)

Thanks