Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThatGuy

iPhone/Roku "Connection Error"

3 posts in this topic

For just over a month now, when I try to watch my Sling via my Roku 3 and iPhone4s, I keep getting a "Connection Error. Press pause to exit" notification on my TV screen (even though I can watch the feed from my phone). I've tried this on both Time Warner and ATT Uverse Networks and keep getting the same problem.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Has anyone discovered a cause/fix for this?

It seems like in the past 3 months, alot has changed with Sling. No Slingplayer support for alot of previous devices, lots of new glitches/bugs, and now this Roku issue.

Any help will be greatly apprciated.

Oh good I am not the only one having this problem post update.  It started working like a champ but within the last few days started with these exact symptoms.  If I watch on my computer the connection is excellent but ipad or iphone connection is sporadic and if I even try to connect to either my Roku 3 or Roku stick it fails 

Considering they took away all of the other Slingplayer options (WD TV Live, Netgear NeoTV, Sony Internet Player with Google TV, etc.), for them not to be able to get this correct, it beyond frustrating.