Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uktvsling

UK SKY HD WORLD INCLUDING MOVIES & SPORTS FOR EAST COAST CABLE OR SATELLITE

7 posts in this topic

Hi all. I am looking to swap my U.K. SKY HD WORLD PACKAGE (including movies & sport, NO bt sport or espn JUST sky sports) for a similar service. Preferably on the east coast with showtime & ZZZ. You will have access to a dedicated box that you can use day or night, you can stream to your hearts content as I have uncapped Virgin broadband running at 150mbps down and 15mbps up, plus the sky box has a built in DVR! Any questions feel free to shoot me a message. I'm looking for long term. The box will be available from the 15th of December as this is when the other guy I swap with is stopping his swap with me for reasons that are out of his control.

Thanks

Not sure what happened with my post above but it should say ZZZ NOT ZZZ??

Lol. What is going on, let's try home box office.

Hi.  I have a dedicated DVR box available.  I have a DirecTV subscription with ZZZ, Showtime, Starz.  I have the Miami local stations along with ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX from New York and LA.  I have a SlingBox Pro HD.

If you are still looking for someone to swap with, let me know.  I'll give you the credentials to connect to mine and test it out and you can let me connect to yours and test it out as well.

If we decide to swap SlingBox access, you will have exclusive use of the DVR receiver.

I look forward to hearing from you.

--Doug

Your on buddy! We'll have to arrange a time etc because of the obvious time difference. Feel free to shoot me a private message when you have a minute. Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason - I posted to the forum a few weeks ago about exchanging Sling Boxes (see above).  I thought that I would get an email notification if there was a new posting to the thread.  I was wrong and didn't see your response until just now.  Is your box still available?  If so, send me a PM and I will open my box for you to look at and see if it meets your expectations.  Hopefully we can work out a trade.

Sorry again for not checking back sooner.

--Doug

I do not want to step on any toes if you gents are "in business", but I'm looking for a dedicated 1-to-1 trade with someone in the UK for Sky Sports and other things. Thanks in advance, Aaron.