Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevin40

Sling Offer and much more

21 posts in this topic

Hey kev whats going on man happy new year hope you got some great stuff me I 'll email you

Thank you kevin for your sling access looking forward to doing some more business with you

Sling for rent and much more email me for details at simeon40@hotmail.com

Demo available 

Demo available 

Thanks Bro, working good, i did what you said

Thanks Bro, working good, i did what you said

Your welcome 

Demo available 

Demo available 

Sorry I can not connect 

I gave login: CutieTon@mailinator.com

and pass: together  and it said pass is incorrect

Demo available 

Sling offers to anyone interested and many more stuff available just ask if i got what you need i can facilitate you with what you require please to all the people wanting my service make sure and read what a sling box is and it's function before attempting to getting the device too many people been saying the same thing when you explain to them tehere line is i don't understand under no circumstances would i spend more than 30 mins with one person telling you how it works it has a forum for that or google I'm putting this up because of my encounters with folks that keep asking the same thing over and over you can even get info on this site regarding if roku or apple tv can work with sling thank you for reading my post 

for the sling there is a Demo available before deciding if you want it email me for more info at simeon40@hotmail.com  remember if you got to email me coeme prepared knowing wht you want and when you want it 

It's prety straight forward 

Thank you 

Sling offers to anyone interested and many more stuff available just ask if i got what you need i can facilitate you with what you require please to all the people wanting my service make sure and read what a sling box is and it's function before attempting to getting the device too many people been saying the same thing when you explain to them tehere line is i don't understand under no circumstances would i spend more than 30 mins with one person telling you how it works it has a forum for that or google I'm putting this up because of my encounters with folks that keep asking the same thing over and over you can even get info on this site regarding if roku or apple tv can work with sling thank you for reading my post 

for the sling there is a Demo available before deciding if you want it email me for more info at simeon40@hotmail.com  remember if you got to email me coeme prepared knowing wht you want and when you want it 

It's prety straight forward 

Thank you 

Hi kevin,  just wondering if you have an ZZZ account i can rent off you ? I'm happy to pay a reasonable monthly fee for it. Thanks, Sam