Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ridgeback47

Slingplayer for phones or tablets?

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I looked through this forum (as well as the one on Slingbox) and didn't see anything on this, so if there is a previous thread, I'll be happy to review it.

I'm new to the Slingbox world and got a 350. Everything is working fine on PC but when I went to download the app I saw it was $14.99. So assuming there is no way around buying the app....I have both a Smartphone and a tablet that I would like to use it with. I'd like to buy either Slingplayer for Phones or Slingplayer for Tablets, but not both.

So, can I use SP Phone on a tablet or SP Tablet on a phone? I'm assuming if I use Google Play I only need to purchase the app once to use on multiple android devices (I have a old phone I'd like to use it on too)?

I appreciate any guidance you may be able to provide!

with google play you only have to buy it once for tablet once for phone  but slingbox made it  the apps won't work on all devices the phone app only works on phone  I don't have it there I just paid for tablet version and  when I got a new tablet  I was able to install it again for free  sadly there is no way around purchase price

There are some websites that offer the. Apk for free but sometimes has virus attached.