tgajka

Need a sling box for USA

3 posts in this topic

I could use a sling box for my amazon fire stick I am military and always out of the country TDY and I take my Firestick everywhere and really would like to have US channels that don't buffer and are always there I use USTVNOW but it really sucks and there is not many channels I miss my HGTV please let me know if you can help. Tgajka@gmail.com or 850-902-2239 thanks alot

I could use a sling box for my amazon fire stick I am military and always out of the country TDY and I take my Firestick everywhere and really would like to have US channels that don't buffer and are always there I use USTVNOW but it really sucks and there is not many channels I miss my HGTV please let me know if you can help. Tgajka@gmail.com or 850-902-2239 thanks alot

I was sharing cable with an other user but he is moving. I have a slingbox ready to go on TWC EST with stars 300+ Ch's. He was chipping in $30.00 a month. The cost of me renting the cable box and internet it is Around if not $30.00 a month. Also my internet is very fast so there is no buffer.

Hello I am looking for someone who is willing to attach a slingbox to a tivo so I can record and transfer the files to my computer in the usa can you help me ??