scottbrown717

Slingbox HD Exchange

17 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to exchange access to my Slingbox PRO-HD hooked up to DirecTV with anybody living in the following cities that has a Slingbox PRO-HD and has extremely good speeds.

Los Angeles, CA.

Chicago, IL.

Washington, D.C. (or anywhere in Northern Virginia)

Philadelphia, PA.

Pittsburgh, PA.

Dallas, TX.

Please send me an Email at brownworld911@hotmail.com or PM me and I'll be glad to exchange with you. I'll also be glad to swap with anyone that has Slingbox AV, TUNER, SOLO, or PRO.

Thanks!!!

Also, please check out one of my old posts to find out what I have to offer.

I hope to get an offer very soon.

Still Waiting for an offer!!!

I'll also accept a Standard Def swap as long as the speeds are good.

Hopefully somebody will help.

C'Mon you guys, this is ridiculous and I'm in serious need of a swap.

C'Mon you guys, this is ridiculous and I'm in serious need of a swap.

Wish i could help you. I am looking for US tv, but all i have in exchange is UK tv.

Hi Scott,

I'm getting a Slingbox Solo soon...I have DTV Cable from NYC, I'll be happy to exchange for UK TV.

Thanks,

Dave -

Scott, what's the reason for the swap? News, sports...

Scott, what's the reason for the swap? News, sports...

All of the above. Did you want to swap with me and where is your slingbox located?

All of the above. Did you want to swap with me and where is your slingbox located?

I'm In NJ. I get all of the NY city channels.The wife watches tv everyday. (DIRECTV) its hooked to my Living room tv. Only available on Sunday during football.. Or late evenings. also Have antenna hooked up also gets all the Philly channels (Locals) Do you get Steeler games on Sunday?

I'm In NJ. I get all of the NY city channels.The wife watches tv everyday. (DIRECTV) its hooked to my Living room tv. Only available on Sunday during football.. Or late evenings. also Have antenna hooked up also gets all the Philly channels (Locals) Do you get Steeler games on Sunday?

Yes I do, Not all of the Steelers games, but a majority of them. Also, I already have access to NYC Television via a Slingbox Rental Plan, So I'll have to turn down your offer. But thanks anyway!!!

Yes I do, Not all of the Steelers games, but a majority of them. Also, I already have access to NYC Television via a Slingbox Rental Plan, So I'll have to turn down your offer. But thanks anyway!!!

Whats a Slingbox Rental Plan?

Can you trade me for access to your NFL Network Thursday Night Football and the RedZone Channels on Sunday? I have a Slingbox Pro-HD and a rock solid high speed cable internet connection. My cable company claims that they can't yet get an affordable contract with the NFL for TNF and/or the RedZone channels. I live in San Diego and suscribe to the Time Warner Expanded Cable tier.

Can you trade me for access to your NFL Network Thursday Night Football and the RedZone Channels on Sunday? I have a Slingbox Pro-HD and a rock solid high speed cable internet connection. My cable company claims that they can't yet get an affordable contract with the NFL for TNF and/or the RedZone channels. I live in San Diego and suscribe to the Time Warner Expanded Cable tier.

I'm sorry to tell you that San Diego is not on my list, and I'm gonna have to reject your offer. But Thanks anyway!!!

Folks, I'm currently looking for a Chicago Slingbox once again because the person that I'm sharing my Sling with that lives in Chicago, is moving out.

Read this topic for more info

Also, I'm still hoping I can find somebody that has a Slingbox from Washington, D.C., Philadelphia or the other cites that are on my list. If you can help, Please email me or drop me a PM.

Thanks Again!!!

Well hopefully I can get access to a HD Slingbox from Washington, D.C. because I have a friend who lives there.

I'm also hoping I can get access to Slingbox setups from the other cities listed, including Los Angeles.