TheBenz

Slingbox available from Los Angeles

9 posts in this topic

I have a Slingbox available for exchange from the Los Angeles, California area. It includes all of the major English- and Spanish-language broadcast networks and locals. 

I'm mainly looking to exchange with any Slingbox from the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand. I am open to other offers including or outside of these countries if the offer interests me. I am also willing to work with other place-shifting products similar to the Slingbox, and I am also willing to work out some online account exchanges; these will be generally considered on a case-by-case basis and can be discussed further if you are interested in an exchange. Ideally, the more features and channels you can offer me, the better, but I am open to any and all offers you may have.

Please be informed that I am strictly exchanges-only, and I will immediately decline any offer involving any sort of rental.

Please PM me here on the forum or email me at tvstreamsyt@gmail.com if you are interested in an exchange.

This Slingbox exchange offer is still available, and I am actively looking for potential exchange opportunities. Please email or PM me if you are interested.

This Slingbox offer is still available, and I am actively looking for potential exchange opportunities. Please PM me or email me at tvstreamsyt@gmail.com if you are interested in exchanging.

This Slingbox offer is still available, and I am actively looking for potential exchange opportunities. Please PM me or email me at tvstreamsyt@gmail.com if you are interested in exchanging.

This Slingbox offer is still available, and I am actively looking for potential exchange opportunities. Please PM me or email me at tvstreamsyt@gmail.com if you are interested in exchanging. I haven't received many offers my way recently, but I am a long-time user of these forums and exchanges and I'll try and work with you to ensure a stable, successful long-term exchange. Please send me an email or a PM if you are interested in starting an exchange.

Hi! Haven't been around the forum in a while, but as we head into the holidays and new year I'd just like to let everyone know that this Slingbox is still available for exchange! Please send me a PM or email me at tvstreamsyt@gmail.com if you're interested in starting an exchange.