Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heidrung

trustworthy Germany seeking Directv Premier Package (NYC, East Coast)

3 posts in this topic

Hello to all!

I´m a new member to this forum and have been referred by a user on a German board for digital television.

I want to share my wishes with you: I´m looking for a slingbox rental preferrably in NYC, upstate NY or the East Coast in general (only regions with EST due to the time difference to Germany).

What I need is a Directv Premier Package with PVR recording option (that´s a must). I would also want to have the chance of ordering PPV events (just 2-3 times a year for the major boxing events). Additionally I would want the possibility to book extra channels with your help, in particular things like Fox Soccer Plus (a standalone channel for football outside the regular packages).

I´m very aware that good quality has its price so that won´t scare me off and I´m ready to pay good money as long as the service and quality correspond to the amount of money I´m supposed to pay.

Please feel free to reply within this thread or send me a personal message with your pricing and further conditions. Oh, one more thing: I´m not a cheater or sucker looking for free American TV but please give me at least 1 or 2 hours of trial prior to making my final decision and to get a first impression of the quality.

In Germany we say something like " Don´t buy a pig in a poke." I´m sure you would ask me  for the same favor if our parts were switched.

As a payment option I can suggest using Paypal which is safe, fast and reliable.

If possible there shouldn´t be any start-up fees or just very small ones.

Have a great time on the forum and I wish you only have satisfied customers who treat you with respect.

Thanks in advance for your messages.

Heidrun

Contact Mike at slingboxnyc@yahoo.com for USD 129 you should get everything you wish for. Been with him for a long time now (also live in Germany), super reliable. Give him a try!

Did you find what you are looking for?

I have a Tivo Series 3 with most channels.  NY area.