Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JessieLBE

slingshot info

2 posts in this topic

Hi i'm not asking for anything that annoys if i do i apologies so if I'm in Australia if i get a slingshot unit and i can use it if i go to the USA and watch how many connections 

can i add to the sling shot unit so the next question ...If i have slingshot unit and share with someone in USA with a slingshot unit their content is it possible that if i had slingshot in Australia and they can watch what i connect as well here in Australia ...i figure there must be someone ex aussie or interested guy state side that might be interested ..

Next what is the best sling shot unit to get and where and where can one get itune redeem cards that isn't rip off guy as there is few on ebay and net. 

If my questions are not suitable or annoying sorry Jessie 

A Slingbox will only allow one streaming connection at a time. If someone is connected to it, no one else can connect to it untill they are done. 

A Slingbox will work worldwide provided you have internet connection. It does not care where you are. Somine from the US could watch yours, and you can watch one based in the US.