scottbrown717

DirecTV box from Central PA Available for Exchange

6 posts in this topic

I'm currently looking for a temporary swap of one of my DirecTV boxes in exchange for a box from one of the following cities with an upload speed of 20mb or higher (no less than that please).

New York

Los Angeles

Pittsburgh

Washington, D.C.

Chicago

Baltimore

PM me with any offers. Thanks!

My Slingbox with locals from the Los Angeles area is available, but I doubt I can get it up to 20Mbps for you. If nothing else that better fits your needs comes around, and you're still interested in an exchange, let me know, either through PMs or my email (tvstreamsyt@gmail.com) and we can work something out.

I think you told me before that your Slingbox is an older model. I'm more interested in a 350, 500, or M2 setup because they provide better quality.

This offer is no longer available.

UPDATE 12/11/2017: I apologize for the error regarding this post. The offer is actually still available.

Still available. Also, I recently bought a Slingbox 350 which will be coming in about a week or so. Therefore, I'll be able to exchange with that Slingbox on a permanent basis.

The new Slingbox has been installed and I'm now ready to exchange for a box from any of the cities of interest mentioned.